Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I aint Goin' Back 2 Jail


I'm getting bored with it. I just don't understand what goes through a humans brain sometimes. I'm talking about college athletes' run ins with the law. Not the alcohol offenses that seem to pop out, but felony theft, rape, assault and so on. Two more WVU football players are being charged in the stealing of computer. These kids are my peers. When I wake up in the morning I rarely find myself turning to my roommate and saying, "Hey Mike let's go steal a fucking laptop today. After that we can kill a cop and beat his wife. Whaddya say pal?"

Rich Rodriguez is an artard. WVU is trying really hard to live up to the standards of the U. Of course, the one frosh is from the fine state of Florida, where children are raised as inbreds and criminals. Rodriguez has recruited thugs like Pacman and Chris Henry for the fact that they had great talent. I love a coach who loves to win. Especially ones who settle for the talented kids who can't speak or read. It's not like the coach is all to blame. These kids were groomed through high school with free grades and would get away with anything. Wasted talent pisses me off.

2 comments:

Bob Rohrman said...

i was getting worried that you had stopped blogging. I'm just glad to hear that it was the internet that caused the temporary absence.

Yes, it is a shame when ppl wake up and decide to steal laptops. There are soo many better things to do with free time in college.

sleep, internet browsing, video games, pill popping, etc.

Ed McBread said...

Marcus Williams just called, he said he'll steal some with you.